THE SKI FUN CLUB 360 IS NOW AVAILABLE IN OUR 3 RESORTS
After more than 24 years of experience and success in the areas of Les Gets and Samoëns, the 360 Ski and Snowboard School expanded in 2019 by moving to the incredible resort of Avoriaz and is in Morzine since 2020. Our instructors have the particularity of being under the ESI (Ecole de Ski International) label and respecting its quality charter
Our ski club is available in our 3 resorts
Les Gets – Samoëns – Avoriaz
Here at the 360 Ski School, we are aware that the mountain is a huge playground of the future. We wish to transmit this state of mind through our club:
- Our role is to educate and guide your children so that they can make the most of their time with us
- Create a friendly andfamily atmosphere.
- We attach particular importance to safety and respect for the mountain environment
- To help children progress at their own pace and in their own way. The aim is to have fun and become a good skier who knows how to adapt to the changing conditions of our Winter environment.
- To give children the opportunity to change resorts occasionally during the season (depending on availability)
Detailed descriptions by resort
Our conditions for this Winter:
– Our groups are limited to a maximum of 8 children
– Each group will keep the same instructor for the duration (except if this is beyond our control)
– We welcome all levels, from beginners to all-mountain skiers, and several levels of snowboarders
– Special Saturday lift pass rate: (ask the SAGETS for details)
– Times 14h – 16h45
Prices for 12 sessions:
- 300€ for 1st child
- 280€ for the 2nd child
- 270€ for the 3rd child.
Our conditions for this Winter:
– We offer the possibility to join a weekly group during school periods at 50% off depending on availability
– We will open a beginner and intermediate snowboard group if demand allows.
– We are opening additional morning slots from 9:30am to 12:00pm and 10:00am to 12:00pm for the “Minis Three Six “
– Following the Covid-19 events of the 2020 and 2021 seasons, a special session will be held on 18 December to review the levels and progress of the last ski seasons.
– Since the 2020 season, there may be a reorganisation of the groups due to the evolution of our team. We will try, as far as possible, to keep the same instructors as in 2020. However, during the season, we emphasize that each group keeps its instructor, except if this is beyond our control.
– Our groups are limited to a maximum of 6 children for the younger levels and 9 for the older levels
– Times 14h – 16h30 and 10h00 – 12h00 or 12h30 depending on the morning groups.
– Possibility of pick-up and drop-off at the foot of the GME (13:40 – 16:45) free of charge!
Prices for 15 sessions (+ FOC the 18/12/21) :
- 290€ per child.
- -20€ /child family member.
- + 30€ per child in the Freeride/All Mountain if no avalanche equipment (bag, DVA, shovel and probe)
Already present for several years in Les Gets and Samoëns, we have now created a Ski Fun Club 360 in Avoriaz
Our conditions for this Winter :
– ALL classes will be held from 9:30am to 12:00pm each Saturday.
– The 18th of December is an open day from 9.30am to 12pm to review the levels of the school.
– A Portes du Soleil ski pass is required from a level equivalent to the Cristal d’Argent (2nd star ESF). Before that, the Avoriaz pass is sufficient. Children under 5 years old are free. Please contact Serma for more information.
– Each group will keep the same instructor for the duration (except if this is beyond our control).
– Our groups are limited to 8/9 children for all the levels.
Prices for 18 sessions :
- 380€ per child
- 350€ per child from the 2nd child in the same family