The Adventure starts here !
Choose your snowboard lessons
Cours collectifs snowboard à samoëns
- Our snowboard lessons are limited to 8-9 max for 5 or 6 days. For youngsters, teenagers and adults who are looking to learn a new sport or if your aim is to progress. Enjoy learning as a group and meet others of a similar level.
- The minimum age to join the beginners group is 10yrs.
- We recommend younger children to book a private lesson to gain the important basics.
FOR BEGINNER RIDERS :
We’ll ensure that learning is fun and that you build up confidence, along with specific preparation to master the basics.
FOR MORE ADVANCED RIDERS :
Whether its learning new tricks, discovering new places we’ll ensure that you’re riding will improve along with the others in the group.
private snowboard lessons samoens
- Private snowboard lessons will allow you to learn to snowboard and achieve your goals. The 360 Ski and snowboard school offer tailor-made sessions whether you are alone or with family/friends.
- Our instructors will respect rest times to allow an adapted progression.
- We also recommend under 10 years to take some private lessons with the possibility of joining group lessons thereafter.
- For the more advanced snowboarders we can teach you specific techniques to progress your riding including carving, steeper terrain, off-piste, freestyle and bumps.
Snow kids - samoëns
Here at 360 we’ve decided to develop snowboarding for younger children ages ranging from 3 to 7 yrs. Along with Burton who now manufactures specially sized boards and boots for the little ones we provide specially adapted techniques that are required to teach young children.
The lessons are based on learning through fun allowing the kids to learn the basics of snowboarding in an exciting and secure environment.
The little riders will soon become champions!