The Adventure starts here!!
Chooose your snowboard lesson
Off piste freeride
group snowboard lessons les gets
- Our snowboard lessons are limited to 8-9 max for 5 or 6 days. For youngsters, teenagers and adults who are looking to learn a new sport or if your aim is to progress. Enjoy learning as a group and meet others of a similar level.
- The minimum age to join the beginners group is 10yrs
- We recommend younger children to book a private lesson to gain the important basics.
FOR BEGINNER RIDERS :
We’ll ensure that learning is fun and that you build up confidence, along with specific preparation to master the basics.
FOR MORE ADVANCED RIDERS :
Whether its learning new tricks, discovering new places we’ll ensure that you’re riding will improve along with the others in the group.
BEGINNER LEVEL :
You’ll need enfant ou adulte 6 day LES GETS/MORZINE.
PICK UP A VOUCHER FROM THE 360. OFFICEETO GET A DISCOUNTED LIFT PASS
Up to 12yrs 76€ instead of 162€ and 13yrs to adult 135€ instead of 162€ and 210€
IMPORTANT : It’s NOT possible to order this lift pass in advance via “pass.lesgets.com”.
PLEASE PICK UP YOUR VOUCHER, ONCE IN RESORT, FROM THE 360 OFFICE TO ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE THE REDUCED RATE LIFT PASS FROM THE TICKET OFFICE.
iNTERMEDIATE AND EXPERT LEVELS :
You’ll need a 6 day lift pass for LES GETS/MORZINE.
Special Note : It’s quicker and cheaper to buy passes on line then you just collect or activate them when you arrive in resort. “pass.lesgets.com”
private snowboard lessons les gets
- Private snowboard lessons will allow you to learn to snowboard and achieve your goals. The 360 Ski and snowboard school offer tailor-made sessions whether you are alone or with family/friends.
- Our instructors will respect rest times to allow an adapted progression.
- We also recommend under 10yrs to take some private lessons with the possibility of joining group lessons thereafter.
- For the more advanced snowboarders we can teach you specific techniques to progress your riding including carving, steeper terrain, off-piste, freestyle and bumps.
For complete beginners your’ll need to get an up/down lift for the “télécabine des Chavannes” to be able to access the beginners area that has free unlimited access.
Intermediate and Expert level :
A 5h or day lift pass.
Snow kids Les Gets
Here at 360 we’ve decided to develop snowboarding for younger children ages ranging from 3 to 7 yrs. Along with Burton who now manufactures specially sized boards and boots for the little ones we provide specially adapted techniques that are required to teach young children.
The lessons are based on learning through fun allowing the kids to learn the basics of snowboarding in an exciting and secure environment.
The little riders will soon become champions!
You’ll need to get an up/down ticket for the télécabine des Chavannes.
For those with some experience :
A 5hr or day pass will be required.
Don’t forget for the under 5yrs you’ll need to pick up a free lift pass from the ticket office with proof of age
Off piste / Freeride Les Gets
Alone or a small group (5 people max) and depending on weather and snow conditions, Our experienced instructors will share with you their passion for off-piste, and thanks to their experience and knowledge of the resort they will always take you to find the best snow in the greatest locations.
- Security pack provided.
- Security training.