Children's ski Lessons
Skiing is an Adventure !
Choose your child's ski lesson :
GROUP 1ERE GLISSE
SKI FUN CLUB 360
Group lessons for child beginners 1ère Glisse - 6 days
- Lessons that are specially adapted for beginners from 4yrs old, these groups are maximum of 10 children with 2 instructors.
- Our aim is that your child learns to ski and their first experience us FUN.
- We teach the children to ski on real slopes suited to their level NOT in a “Jardin de Neiges”
- The objective of the week: children can ski unaided down a green slope.
For under 5yrs the lift pass is free, to be picked up from the lift pass office with proof of age. From 5yrs upwards you’ll require a 6 day LES GETS / MORZINE lift pass available at a reduced rate for this level – Pick up your voucher from the 360 office.
This lift pass gives access to all the lifts in Les Gets & Morzine for 6 days at the reduced price of 78€ instead of 165€.
IMPORTANT : It’s NOT possible to order this lift pass in advance via the website “pass.les gets.com”
PLEASE PICK UP YOUR VOUCHER, ONCE IN RESORT, FROM OUR 360 OFFICE TO ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE THE REDUCED RATE LIFT PASS FROM THE TICKET OFFICE.
Group Lessons - other levels - 6 days
- Small Groups : 8 children maximum in our group lessons and sometimes 9 during the high season dates.
- From Souris level (Ourson) to All Mountain Level.
- To learn the maximum and have lots of fun, it’s a priority for our instructors that everyone enjoys their lessons.
- Developing mountain safety and respect for the rules on the ski slopes. Developing technique and building confidence in a safe environment.
- It’s a priority for us to get the maximum ski time possible with our small group sizes and lesson times.
From “Souris” to “Cristal de bronze” level
Free lift pass for under 5yrs, to be picked up from the lift pass office with proof or age. From 5 yrs upwards you’ll require a 6 day “LES GETS/MORZINE” available at a reduced rate for these levels – pick up your voucher from the 360 office.
This lift pass gives access to all the slopes in Les Gets and Morzine at the reduced rate of 78€ instead of 165€
IMPORTANT : It’s not possible to order this reduced rate lift pass on line via “pass.lesgets.com”
PLEASE PICK UP YOUR VOUCHER, ONCE IN RESORT, FROM OUR 360 OFFICE TO ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE THE REDUCED RATE LIFT PASS FROM THE TICKET OFFICE. titre de transport n’est pas vendu en ligne sur le site “pas
Level “Cristal d’argent” to “All Mountain” :
You’ll need to get a child’s 6 day LES GETS / MORZINE lift pass for the group lessons.
Special Note: It’s quicker and cheaper to buy passes on line, then you just collect or activate them when you arrive in resort. “pass.lesgets.com”
- For children who don’t wish to sign up for 6 days of group lessons or who have certain objectives.
- We can find the most suitable lesson adapted to your requirements with times that can be flexible.
- There’s also the possibility to make up your own group of children (up to 8 is possible) Just one condition that the children are of a similar level.
- Benefit from our promotions with reduced prices for afternoon private lessons.
You’ll need to buy a lift pass that covers the duration of your lesson for LES GETS / MORZINE
- For complete beginners who have NEVER skied before you’ll just need to get an up/down lift for the “telecaine des Chavannes” to be able to access the beginners area that has free unlimited access.
- For those who have skied before there’s various choices for lift passes available that start from a 5 hour pass to a full day.
- Don’t forget the under 5yrs ski for free however you’ll need to get a free pass with proof of age for the lesson from the ticket office.
Special Note : It’s quicker and cheaper to buy passes on line and then you just collect or activate them once in resort “pass.lesgets.com“
Ski Fun Club 360 - Group Lessons - saturdays
The 360 Ski School have put together a course for the whole season for the local children.
From beginners (from 3yrs ) to teenage experts!
12 sessions each Saturday from 14h to 16h45.
We understand that the mountains are a mega play area for all. Our roles are to familiarise and guide the children so that they can profit a maximum in the best possible conditions
- Create a great atmosphere with group friends during the season.
- Security and our environment both play an important role.
- A number of workshops will be available during the season for the children to discover various types of winter activities.
- Enable your children to progress at their rhythm within their limits. Developing various techniques (off-piste, slalom, freestyle) Our goal is that they become good skiers whilst having fun as well as being able to adapt to the forever changing mountain conditions.
We have both ski and snowboard groups that will include all the objectives mentioned above as well groups that will discover and be made aware of the off piste methods.
Please contact us for further information – there’s a course to suit everyone
Price (before 30/10)280.00€