Adult ski lessons
Progress at your own pace...
Choose your adult ski lesson :
adult private ski lessons - les gets
- Personalised teaching adapted to your needs on skis, snowboard or telemark.
- The lessons can be totally flexible for the dates and duration that you wish to book depending on availability.
- Our instructors are present to provide you with a service that will allow you to gain confidence quickly and overcome your fears for first time skiers to concentrating on style and technique for the more advanced skiers whilst allowing you to be get the maximum out of the time that you spend on the slopes all in total security.
Wish to ski with the family or a group of friends?
You can also book private lessons for up to 8 people however we strongly advise that you are all a similar standard – max one level difference. It’s a great way to advance and explore the area as a family or with friends.
You’ll need to but a lift pass that covers the duration of your lesson for LES GETS / MORZINE
- For complete beginners who have NEVER skied before your’ll need to get an up/down lift for the “télécabine des Chavannes” to be able to access the beginners area that has free unlimited access.
- For those who have skied before there’s various choices for lift passes available that start from a 5 hour to a full day.
Special Note : It’s quicker and cheaper to buy passes on line and then just collect or activate then in resort “pass.lesgets.com” .
Adult group lessons - les gets
Our adult groups are limited to 8-9 per instructor. Our instructors will help you progress in small groups providing teaching that’s adapted to your needs. Friendly multi-lingual instructors giving you the time and attention you need to progress with others in a friendly atmosphere.
Our adult group lessons run for 6 days.
WHY THESE LESSONS ARE GREAT FOR BEGINNERS:
Sympathetic instructors to allow you to gain confidence for the first time skiers, the lessons will allow you to get familiar with the mountains and the equipment, you’ll get to learn how to glide on the snow and steer safely together in the group and be able to share with the others your experiences and emotions.
WHY THESE LESSONS ARE GREAT FOR GOOD SKIERS:
Beginner level : Never skied !
You’ll need to get a 6 day LES GETS/MORZINE pass avilable at a reduced rate for this level – pick up your voucher from the 360 office.
This lift pass gives access to all slopes in Les Gets and Morzine at the reduced rate of 135€ instead of 210€.
IMPORTANT : It’s not possible to order this reduced rate lift pass on line via “pass.lesgets.com”,
PLEASE PICK UP YOUR VOUCHER, ONCE IN RESORT, FROM OUR 360 OFFICE TO ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE THE REDUCED RATE LIFT PASS FROM THE TICKET OFFICE.
Class 1/2/3 :
You’ll need to get a 6 day LES GETS / MORZINE lift pass fro the group lessons.
Special Note : It’s quicker and cheaper to buy lift passes on line and then you just collect or activate them in once in resort. “pass.lesgets.com”
full day guiding les Gets
For those who wish to book an instructor for a day or more ..it’s the ideal way to start the day at the time of your choice.
You can book for one or more people (up to max 10) however we limit the inscriptions for off piste days to 5 people max (security reasons) .
Let yourself be guided for a day that’s adapted to your level and requirements along with indulging in one of the local mountain restaurants.
Discover the unlimited ski areas of the Portes du Soleil.
Other area’s are also possible to spend your day such as the Grand Massif or discover resorts further afield, we can also organise transfers by helicopter.
off Piste les Gets
- Alone or a small group (5 people max) and depending on weather and snow conditions, Our experienced instructors will share with you their passion for off-piste, and thanks to their experience and knowledge of the resort they will always take you to find the best snow in the greatest locations.
- Security pack provided.
- Security training.