Children's ski lessons
Skiing is an Adventure !
Choose your child's ski lesson :
GROUP 1ERE GLISSE
SKI FUN CLUB 360
GROUP LESSONS FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS 1ÉRE GLISSE
- Lessons that are specially adapted for beginners from 4yrs old, these groups are maximum of 6/7 children.
- Our aim is that your child learns to ski and their first experience us FUN.
- We teach the children to ski on real slopes suited to their level NOT in a “Jardin de Neiges”
- The objective of the week: children can ski unaided down a green slope.
Group Lessons - Other levels - 6 Days
- Small Groups :6/7 children maximum in our group lessons all season.
- From beginners (Premier Glisse) to All Mountain Level.
- To learn the maximum and have lots of fun, it’s a priority for our instructors that everyone enjoys their lessons.
- Developing mountain safety and respect for the rules on the ski slopes. Developing technique and building confidence in a safe environment.
- It’s a priority for us to get the maximum ski time possible with our small group sizes and lesson times.
Souris to Cristal Bronze Level: Avoriaz lift pass
Cristal Argent to All Mountain : Portes du Soleil Lift pass
- For children who don’t wish to sign up for 6 days of group lessons or who have certain objectives.
- We can find the most suitable lesson adapted to your requirements with times that can be flexible.
- There’s also the possibility to make up your own group of children (up to 8 is possible) Just one condition that the children are of a similar level.
- Benefit from our promotions with reduced prices for afternoon private lessons.
Beginners: Avoriaz Lift Pass
Other Levels: Portes du Soleil Lift pass
SKI FUN CLUB 360 - SEASON
The 360 Ski School have put together a course for the whole season for the local children.
From beginners (from 3yrs ) to teenage experts!
14 sessions each Saturday from 9h30 to 12h00.
Dates from 06/01 to 06/04/2024
We understand that the mountains are a mega play area for all. Our roles are to familiarise and guide the children so that they can profit a maximum in the best possible conditions
- Create a great atmosphere with group friends during the season.
- Security and our environment both play an important role.
- A number of workshops will be available during the season for the children to discover various types of winter activities.
- Enable your children to progress at their rhythm within their limits. Developing various techniques (off-piste, slalom, freestyle) Our goal is that they become good skiers whilst having fun as well as being able to adapt to the forever changing mountain conditions.
We have both ski and snowboard groups that will include all the objectives mentioned above as well groups that will discover and be made aware of the off piste methods.
Please contact us for further information – there’s a course to suit everyone