In the context of the current health conditions linked to the Covid-19 virus, the 360 Ski School is putting everything into place to guarantee your comfort and safety during our lessons.
We adapt our working methods as much as possible to continue to guarantee you a sporting and pleasant moment. Our groups will be limited to 8 people in Les Gets and Samoëns and to 6 people in the Avoriaz area. Our instructors will all be equipped with protective masks and will be at your disposal should you have any questions about the unusual conditions at the time.
We also want to make extra sure that children are safe from the virus, all bibs will be disinfected before handing out.
Hydro alcoholic gel will be at your disposal in each of our offices. A bib will be given out to the children on the first day : do not forget to bring your bib with you each day and return at the end of the week.
To enable you to anticipate your next holiday with us, here is some advice :
- Encourage reservation on our website https://resa-ecoledeski360.fr/en/ We also remain available in our offices in each resort to assist and take bookings ;
- Don’t forget the barrier gestures (wearing a mask is obligatory, physical distancing, etc.) ;
- Minimise the number of accompanying adults at the meeting points and in our offices (1 accompanying adult per child) ;
We remain available to answer your questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
Extra information – Bookings
With the conditions linked to the health crisis, we have set up our “ reservation system” allowing you to reserve your ski lessons with Covid 19 adapted booking conditions. Reservations can be made directly to our booking site https://resa-ecoledeski360.fr/en/
- For all bookings made in advance via our platform, the cancellation policy is as follows:
- Up to 6 weeks before the first course: refund of the deposit (50% of the total) or of the total amount (if paid in full)
- Between 6 weeks and 2 weeks before the 1st course: non-refundable deposit, if full payment 50% refund.
2 weeks before the first course: no refund.
- During the stay: no refund or compensation for delay, absence, illness, injury, weather conditions.
Covid-19: In the event of closure of the resorts (ski lifts) or borders, the school 360 undertakes to reimburse all sums paid (deposit or totality). You can choose your reimbursement in the form of a credit (we add an additional 10% free of charge as a commercial gesture), or in the form of a total reimbursement (minus 10% – Cancellation/administration fee).
At your registration, you recognise being informed of, and accepting, our terms of sale. You will find our complete General conditions of sale on our website https://ecoledeski360.com/en/general-terms-and-conditions-of-sale/
For extra security, remember to book dates that are not subject to strong influence (avoid school holidays for example).
What happens in our resorts
To cope with Covid-19, our 3 resorts Les Gets – Samoëns – Avoriaz are committed to your safety.
– The resort of Les Gets has set up a free cancellation and full refund of ski passes not consumed without proof and a refund of Morzine – Les Gets season passes until the resort opens. You can find further info on www.lesgets.com
– The Samoëns resort has implemented a “SAMOËNS Hygième & Safe” charter as part of its quality approach. It lists all the accommodation providers who have signed this charter to ensure safety during your stay with them. This charter sets out the health commitments and protocols to be followed during this winter. Charter available on www.samoens.com
– The resort of Avoriaz is committed to obtaining the Tourism Quality Mark. This objective is an open door to questioning their commitments and to respecting safety for all. It is the first resort to obtain the Safeguard Label, which guarantees compliance with the hygiene protocol imposed by the government and the WHO. More info on www.avoriaz.com
– In all three resorts where you can find our ski school, conditions are in place to guarantee your safety. Wearing a mask is therefore compulsory at the resort reception desks, in transport, in the ski lifts and their queues, at your equipment hire company, at your accommodation providers, in bars and restaurants and in your ski school. The surfaces will be regularly disinfected and hydro-alcoholic gel will be made available to you. Loaned equipment (bibs, DVA, …) will also be disinfected after each use.